ASSIGNMENT - A2 - due 3/13
Flip page animation ; at least 200 frames. Open topic. 


Since the topic was open I had so many ideas. Eventually landing on influence from a pretty twisted comic series I read while in high school and took inspiration from it.

It took a decent amount of time moving the images slightly over on each page and then having to go back and color everything in. 
What made the topic easy is that the comic I went off of (Johnny the Homicidal Maniac) is pretty random so I didn't feel like I should follow an exact story line because that wouldn't honor the muse I chose. In hindsight my version is a lot brighter than the actual comic and a lot less morbid. 

The sound came from an animation I made in a different class linked in an earlier post on my blog. It was creepy enough that I decided to just use it again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog