Final Project

FINAL PROJECT
VIDEO ART PIECE . Subject: VIDEO DECONSTRUCTION
Create your own video art piece with any available tools at hand ( DV Cams, Cell Cams, VHS tapes, DVDs, webcams etc...) Minimum 2 minute excluding credits, maximum 3 minutes including credits. N/B: The audio of your video art piece MUST be completely copyright free and totally created by you. I encourage you to explore whichever available audio tools you have at hand. Be resourceful. Use your own voice or any other sounds you capture.




For My final project. I have always loved watching FanVids and how people can edit things to make a completely new story out of something(turning something happy into a horror or reverse.) I pulled from a lot of my favorite shows and movies(Teen wolf,Orphan,Doctor Who,Supernatural,The Hunger Games, ETC) just to name a few. 
In the end I went with the theme of "being ones self" in a sense staying true to you and not letting others change who you are.  It can be painful at times and you'll want to cave in be it because of family or society. I picked the song "Devil" By:Shinedown(no money will be earned from this) because it went so well. Especially the line "Everyone can tell that you're poisoning the well." Which goes well with my theme. 
Personally I have had to deal with this issue growing up and still sometimes do. I've always been the odd one out and have always felt on the outside with the pressure to joins those on the inside. Until I realized that it was worthless because I would never be like them but instead needed to be myself and be happy with the way I am and work to better myself instead of wasting energy breaking myself apart to fit other peoples mold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog