Post for this semester will be for my class Art(FMX)211-Art and Technology. So far we have only had one class and it seemed a bit interesting/odd. However, it's really difficult to get a feel for things when you just sit for a hour and a half talking about a syllabus, so honestly I don't have much to say about my experience in the class so far.

We did end up going over all the projects to be completed this semester and all of which will be posted on here in some form. I'm pretty excited about some of them however there are about two that I honestly wish to have no part of. I'm a pretty closed off person(Anxiety) and don't speak up practically ever(I have agoraphobia which is extreme or irrational fear of crowded spaces or enclosed public places). So the fact that one project makes us do something in public is a thing of nightmares for me. We shall see how it all pans out.

I usually expect a lot out of me and to be able to build on myself and my work. I tend to live most of my time in my head so I like that some of the projects are not just based in using software but actually making things by hand. Even though we will have to take images of what is made and post on here. I hope to push some boundaries in myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog